Finally, a Better Alternative to E-Transfer Quick Cash Loans in Canada…January 11, 2020
It’s a common misconception that fast loans are only available from payday lenders. But whether you live in Ontario, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, or any other province for that matter, trusted online lenders are starting to emerge that serve Canadians across the country with 24/7 e-transfer loans in a matter of hours…
Table of Contents Contents
Today we live in an on-demand society with technology meeting our needs for convenience and rapid delivery. Just look at Amazon’s success!
Borrowing money is no different.
Technology has advanced to the point where you can receive money directly into your bank account within 24 hours of your online loan application!
And even better, you can apply any time; you’re not subject to banker’s hours.
Need quick cash without the risks that come with payday loans? Skip the reading and apply for your e-transfer installment loan today!
E-transfer loans available 24/7
Some lenders offer cash loans from physical locations. But cash loans aren’t usually a good idea. Besides the obvious risks of carrying a wad of cash on you, you have to go all the way to the store to collect the money. And since, you don’t always have time to go to a local loan shop or wait for them to open, it’s an inconvenience.
And walking into a loan shop is not very discreet. After all, your decision to get a loan shouldn’t be anybody’s business but yours.
Besides the privacy that you enjoy with an e-transfer loan (aka email money transfer loan), you can apply online at any time and the money can be directly deposited to your account on the same day, so you can spend it immediately on whatever you want.
So where can you get an e-transfer loan whenever you need quick cash? Generally, you have two options…
E-transfer payday loans vs. e-transfer installment loans
There are two different types of loans that leverage the speed of e-transfer technology:
Payday lenders exploit their reputation as the only lender who can deliver cash to you as quickly as possible. Therefore, customers go to them thinking they are the only option available and payday lenders exploit this misconception by charging the highest interest rates you will find in Canada (up to 600% depending on the province you borrow in).
Quebec has outright banned payday loans because of their punishing interest rates, while provinces like Ontario, Alberta, BC, and New Brunswick have recently tightened regulations on payday lenders.
Also, it’s important to keep in mind that, with payday lenders, while they can send you money in short order, they will want it back almost just as fast, often setting due dates as tight as two weeks! A turnaround this short can easily trap you in a cycle of debt.
Instalment lenders, on the other hand, offer more reasonable interest rates and don’t require you to pay back the entire amount right away. You can pay it back in reasonable monthly installments. That gives you some breathing room and time to set a budget accordingly. Furthermore, paying back a loan in installments can actually help you raise your credit score!
Get an e-transfer loan from Spring Financial today
Spring Financial is open 24/7 and can deliver money straight to your account in a matter of hours, not days.
It’s no wonder more and more Canadians are choosing Spring Financial. We offer:
- Fast cash: Thanks to advanced technology, Spring Financial can deposit funds within 24 hours of applying. Get money on the same day you apply with e-transfer, or 1-2 business days with EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer).
- Installment loans of up to $35,000: From covering unexpected expenses to funding your dream wedding, a personal installment loan can be used any way you like.
- Built-in convenience: With Spring Financial, everything is done online and over the phone, so you can apply, get approved, and receive a substantial amount of money from the comfort of your home!
- Any credit accepted: You can get approved even if you have bad credit, are new to credit, or have filed for bankruptcy. Whatever your credit situation, Spring Financial can help you.
- Flexible payment plans: Select a longer term to make lower monthly payments or a shorter one if you want to pay your loan back as quickly as possible. With an open-ended loan, your cash advance can be paid off in full at any time to help you save on monthly interest payments.
- Trusted reputation: Spring Financial is trusted by Canadians across the country. See what they have to say on Trustpilot and Feefo.
- No hidden fees: Our personal loan terms are transparent and our loan agreements are easy to understand. And you’ll never pay a dime in application fees, maintenance charges, and other hidden costs.