Get Approved for up to $35,000 in 3 minutes
Apply Now

How to Access Old and Lost T4s and Other Tax Forms

The thought of tracking down old or lost T4s from previous years can feel daunting. However, it's quite easy to obtain old T4s and other misplaced tax forms. In fact, you can do it in a few clicks. Read on to find out how to do it.


You May Also Like:

Tax Tips | Jan 27, 2023

Is there an Inheritance Tax in Canada?

While the easy answer to this question would be no, it’s not entirely that simple. There is no such thing as an inheritance tax, the money you inherit is tax fr...

Read this Story

Tax Tips | Jan 27, 2023

Overview of Self-Employment Taxes in Canada

Most of the time when you are employed, taxes are very straightforward. Most of the time it’s just a T4 and any RRSP deductions if you have them. If you earn se...

Read this Story

Tax Tips | Jan 13, 2023

What to do about TFSA Over-Contributions

TFSAs, also known as tax free savings accounts, are a great way to save money. You can earn some interest on your money while avoiding paying any taxes on the m...

Read this Story
Need help?

Visit our help centre for more information

Looking for more details about a specific service? Need to get a hold of us regarding an existing account? We are here to help!

Help Centre

Let’s grow together.

Get a Loan Quote