Get Approved for up to $15,000 in 3 minutes
Apply Now

What to do if your SIN is Lost or Stolen

Your social insurance number (SIN) is super important in regards to your identity. It is used to identify yourself to the federal government, receive pay from employment, apply and receive credit lines as well as many other things. You have to be careful who you give the number to and where you keep it because it can easily be used to steal your identity. So what happens when you can’t find this card? Well, whether it is lost or stolen, you want to prevent someone from using it to identify where it has been used as soon as possible.


You May Also Like:

Tax Tips | Nov 24, 2022

What is Capital Cost Allowance and why is it Useful?

You may be wondering what a capital cost allowance is. Well, this is the amount of amortized expense that the Federal government allows companies to deduct from...

Read this Story

Tax Tips | Oct 16, 2022

Cryptocurrency Taxes in Canada

Just like stocks and day trading, cryptocurrency is one of those things that is becoming more and more popular. While cryptocurrency isn’t a main form of curren...

Read this Story

Tax Tips | Oct 14, 2022

Top Things to Know about a Notice of Assessment in Canada

A notice of assessment is an annual statement of income that you should receive every year as long as you file your annual income tax statement. It basically su...

Read this Story
Need help?

Visit our help centre for more information

Looking for more details about a specific service? Need to get a hold of us regarding an existing account? We are here to help!

Help Centre

Let’s grow together.

Get a Loan Quote